We hope we answered them with the FAQs below but If you still can't find what you're looking for feel free to get in touch.
Where are you located?
We are located in downtown New York City. To see the kit in person when in NYC please visit our showroom:
66 2nd Ave
Do you ever put kits on sale?
We design and and manufacture in small batches so we can keep a tight reign on quality and production. We keep also our prices quite affordable all year long. Consequentially we don't need to blow out all the excess stock at the end of the quarter, in most cases it's already sold out long ago.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Most major credit cards or PayPal.
Where do you ship to?
We ship just about everywhere. Out of the US for a an additional cost.
How much does shipping cost?
Add items to your cart and enter your shipping address in the checkout to see what the shipping costs are.
How long does shipping take?
We usually ship day of, and never more than two days afterwards. In the US it usually comes in less than a week.
Is tracking available?
We ship all orders USPS, with tracking.You will get a tracking number with your receipt. It looks like this:
Shipped via USPS Tracking Number: LXXXXXXXXXXXX
Returns & Exchanges
I ordered the wrong size, can I exchange it?
We are happy to exchange unused/unworn merchandise. To begin the process of exchanging your purchase send an email to us with your order number and the item you wish to exchange.
Note, we will grant a full refund on your items, but not shipping.
How long do I have to return or exchange an item?
Please contact us as soon as you know you require a return or an exchange. We allow 30 days, from the day you received your order, to return an item to us.
Where do I send my return/exchange?
All merchandise being returned to NYC Velo for an exchange or refund should be sent to:
NYC Velo return
66 2nd Ave
When returning items to us please be sure to package them carefully to protect them from damage in transit.
I’m not sure what size to order, can you help?
Our sized products include a fit guide and tips right on the product page (just scroll down below the product description). All measurements are presented in inches unless otherwise stated and taken as specified. If you still aren’t sure what size to order after consulting the fit guide you can always contact us for more guidance.
Who are your manufacturing partners?
We are working closely with Hincapie in cycling mad Columbia and Verge, who are in NYC and Lithuania. Both of our parters have long histories in the business and are developing cutting edge products. Most of the fabrics are from the esteemed MITI factory in Italy.
The item I want to purchase is sold out, will you restock it?
That depends. We always want to bring you something special so our products are made through small batch production. That being said, we might do multiple runs of an item. Or, we may choose to move on to something new. Sign up for our mailing list on the footer below and we will let you know whats coming first.
Providing Effective Feedback for Custom Design Orders
Your input is important to guide the process. Our work together will be iterative. Thats why we include in your two rounds of revisions.
- Be specific. Point out what, exactly, is not working for you, and why it’s not working.
- Ask why. If you aren’t sure what we were thinking, we’d love to explain the reasoning. Everything we’ve done for the project has a purpose.
- Don't second guess what other people will like, if you like something don't assume your audience will not, more often than not we find your gut is a better predictor than your guess about what their taste will be.
- Don't involve too many people you know in the creative process. We work best when you alone serve as the expert on your company and it's audience. Art made by committee is rarely successful.
- Please give us written or verbal instructions about what isn’t working; no need to redo our work to illustrate your point, that's our job. Instead, explain the problem and we’ll pitch potential fixes to you.